- Ensure positive employee relations between line managers and employees by educating and training line managers on the points of law and effective management.
- Recruit the right person for the right job
- Ensure effective implementation of HR processes such as each Talent Management processes particularly consistent and quality PMP is carried out, role profiling by working closely with line managers etc.
- Lead in Organization review process for China leadership level and work closely with HR Director
- Responsible for the effective and efficient HR administration by formulating and implementing improvement initiatives such as payroll, annual leave tracking etc.
- Ensure all controls and compliances are in place and in line with corporate guidelines while adhere to all local country regulations. Proactively establishes policies and procedures to add value to current system/process.
§ A university degree holder in H.R./ Business Administration, preferably with an MBA qualification. Minimum 6 – 8 years H.R. experience/ OE specialist, preferably in a FMCG environment.
§ Strong communication skills in Chinese and English (oral and written).
§ Excellent interpersonal skills and networking.
§ Effective leadership skills to manage several projects at one time and ensure the team meet deadlines including global projects/ initiatives.
§ Superior project planning skills will be necessary as conflicting priorities and time pressures will be issues the incumbent needs to deal with on an ongoing basis.
§ Strong computer knowledge in word processing/database system.