1. Generating new business by identifying & developing new applications.
2. Extending customer base by acquiring new customers or introducing new products to existing customers in order to achieve or exceed sales target.
3. Beating sales target, securing new business opportunities by using the projects management tool and providing on time and accurate sales reports to supervisor to cater sales forecast and contribute high project closing rate.
4. Managing distributors to achieve business plan (conduct monthly meetings and document minutes of meeting, secure desired level of support in terms of developing applications, adequate number of sales reps, usage of sales tools etc.), to corporate with distributors.
5. Making expected numbers of sales calls and conducting workshop, seminars or customer training sessions for creating sales opportunities;
6. Providing first hand trouble shooting support to customers, coordinating with all related departments to enhance customer satisfaction.
1. Bachelor Degree or above;
2. Major in Mechanical;
3. More than 3 years technical or maintenance experience in related area;
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills;
5. Target oriented personality;
6. Autonomy and initiative attitude.