Supervisor's Title:Human Resource Manager
This section focuses on the main purpose of the job.
Function as a primary contact for all general HR questions, benefits counseling, resolution of payroll discrepancies and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsible role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
1. Supports communication of compensation and benefit plans and plans changes, conducting employee meetings regarding various benefit presentations as appropriate
2. Responsible for attendance record and payroll process. Ensure the accuracy of the data and the timely process of payroll.
3. Manages employee records to ensure legal compliance. Works with the Shared Service Center to maintain accurate employee information in Peoplesoft.
4. Works interdependently to resolve straightforward ER issues below the manager level
5. To maintain good relationship with local government agencies to ensure regulation/legal compliance
6. Responsible for employee occupational health tracking and follow up. Coordinate EHS activities as member of EHS Committee member.
7. May advise and coach employees on development or performance issues.
8. Prepare reports, such as turnover report, headcount summaries, exit interview summaries, etc. Analyzes data and makes recommendations to management based upon analysis.
9. Supervise the Administration Assistant and manage the general admin issues.
10. Adopt the Total Employee Involvement with responsibility for EHS per Facility Best Safety Practices (BSPs) in Front-Line Supervisor Responsibilities see BSPs
Qualification:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1. PC skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office software required.
2. Strong organizational skills, communication/ listening skills, and presentation skills are essential.
3. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
4. Must be detail oriented, have the ability to meet deadlines, and handle sensitive, confidential information on a regular basis
5. Ability to problem-solve and make decisions with minimal supervision.
6. Familiar with Chinese Labor Law and relevant regulations.
7. Education and/or experience:Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily
8. Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years Human Resources experience.
9. Prior experience in HRIS management, PeopleSoft is a plus
10. Good command of written and spoken English.
1,To design, evaluate, analyze and modify compensation & benefits strategy, policies and systems under the guidance of the organization C&B philosophy
2,To deploy the C&B policy, conduct the consultancy with external H.R. consultants and communication with the internal staff
3,To take a lead in development, maintenance and implementation of the prioritized C&B programs, i.e. Salary Structure, Job Grading System and Staff Incentive System
4,To perform cost/benefit analyses on compensation programs, effect of implementation analysis and recommendations for change to improve.
5,To control monthly payroll, bonus pool and personnel cost budget across the departments.
6,To manage a full range of human resources benefit administration including the staff social insurance, the public housing fund as well as the other existing or future benefit programs.
7,To provide expert advice and guidance to line management in usage of the C&B as tools, i.e. participation in job analysis, job offer, staff promotion, job change, job relocation, payment terms, and merit increase etc..
8, To conduct regular labor cost market survey i.e. survey on payment trends in the areas of industry/competitors/key positions/inflation index, the best practice of the C&B etc.
9,To attract, motivate and retain staff by implementation a total compensation program that is innovative and competitive in the market place.
10,To maintain HR information system and provide timely and accurate data report and analysis for management decision.
11,To prepare and launch merit increases processes i.e. Annual cycle, Merit Pool, Pay Differentiation based on performance and/or skills .
12,To coordinate and streamline the HR processes across the locations and ensure the legal compliance.
13,To lead and develop the payroll staff in two plants in Southern China.
14,To work closely with the plant HR teams and associate with the headquarter HR to provide C&B function support including handling ad hoc HR projects.
1,Bachelor degree or above with major in Human Resources or Finance a plus .
2,5-8 years professional working experience, in which includes 2-3 years in large famous western companies (preferably from H.R. consulting companies or the Fortune 500 companies).
3,Familiar with China laws and regulations especially in terms of salary and payment .
4,Strong data analysis and interpretation skills and good data sense with highly attention to numerical detail.
5,Strategically and professionally thinking and acting .
6,Good interpersonal skills and communication ability .
7,Open, self-motivated and self-started, integrity, honesty, easy-going and pleasant personality.
8,Good command of English both in speaking and writing.
9,Good Microsoft Office skill is must, strong in Excel and preferably with experience in handling HRIS & Payroll Processing software.